HDI (High-Density Interconnect PCBs)
HDI PCBs helpful in the latest technologies available to increase the functionality of PCBs using the same or less amount of area.This advanced technology in PCB driven the miniaturization of components and semiconductor packages that supports advanced features in new products. This includes touch screen computing 4G network communications and Military Applications, Automotive, Medical.
HDI Printed circuit Boards are characterized by high-density attributes fine line and high-performance thin materials.including laser lines. This increased density enables more functions per unit area. HDI printed circuit boards have multiple layers of copper filled stacked microvias and (Advanced HDI PCBs) which creates a structure that enables even more complex interconnections. HDI PCBs complex structures provide the necessary routing solutions for today’s large pin-count chips utilized in mobile devices and other high technology products.
- Multilayer up to 60+ layers.
- Wide range of laminate options including high temperature low Loss and Lead-free laminates.
- Mixed Dielectric and hybrid constructions.
- Embedded coin, or metal core and metal backed Multilayer boards.
- Panel size up to “30×55”.