IC substrates serve as the connection between IC chips and the PCB through a conductive network of traces and holes. IC substrates support critical functions including circuit support and protection, heat dissipation, and signal and power distribution.
IC substrates represent the highest level of miniaturization in PCB manufacturing and shares many similarities with semiconductor manufacturing. We supply many types of IC substrates on which IC chips are attached to the IC substrate utilizing wire bonding and, or flip chip methods.
Assembly & System Integration
We offer a one-stop solution leveraging our world class capabilities in manufacturing of complex PCB and backplane assemblies through full system integration and testing. With real emphasis on bringing world class solutions to our customers in key markets such as Communications, Military and Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial and Medical.
Our ability to leverage world class PCB, backplane and metal capabilities in lower cost regions allows us to deliver best in class "all under one roof" model solutions to our customers. These wide ranging capabilities allow us to deliver world class solutions that benefits the customer's quality, delivery and total cost of acquisition.
HDI(High-Density Interconnect PCBs)
HDI PCBs helpful in the latest technologies available to increase the functionality of PCBs using the same or less amount of area.This advanced technology in PCB driven the miniaturization of components and semiconductor packages that supports advanced features in new products. This includes touch screen computing 4G network communications and Military Applications, Automotive, Medical.
HDI Printed circuit Boards are characterized by high-density attributes fine line and high-performance thin materials.including laser lines. This increased density enables more functions per unit area. HDI printed circuit boards have multiple layers of copper filled stacked microvias and (Advanced HDI PCBs) which creates a structure that enables even more complex interconnections. HDI PCBs complex structures provide the necessary routing solutions for today's large pin-count chips utilized in mobile devices and other high technology products.
- Multilayer up to 60+ layers.
- Wide range of laminate options including high temperature low Loss and Lead-free laminates.
- Mixed Dielectric and hybrid constructions.
- Embedded coin, or metal core and metal backed Multilayer boards.
- Panel size up to "30x55".
Flex PCB and Rigid Flex PCB
Flex PCB and Rigid-Flex PCB circuitry provides a simple means to integrate multiple PCB assemblies and other elements such as display, input or storage devices without wires, cables or connectors, replacing them with thin, light composites that integrate wiring in ultra-thin, flexible ribbons between sections. In rigid-flex packaging, a flexible circuit substrate provides a backbone of wiring with rigid multi-layer circuit sections built up as modules where needed.
Flex PCB and Rigid-Flex PCB applications also provide increased reliability. Mean time between failure rates typically exceed those of standard PCB sets with discrete wires and connectors, often becoming the choice of companies and engineers alike for its dependable and consistent performance.
Rigid-Flex PCB Product types:
- Single Sided flexible PCB material with or without shield one conductive layer.
- Double sided flexible material with or without shield or stiffener two conductor layers with plated through holes.
- Multi-layer flexible material without shield and more than two conductor layers with plated through hole and HDI.
Multi-layer rigid PCBs and Flexible PCB material combinations more than two conductor layers with plated through holes and HDI.
Physical advantages for Flex PCB:
- Improved Resistance to vibrations and movement
- Small package size
- Allow for more compact devices
- High tensile strength
- High bendiness-up to 360 degrees.
- Easier to prepare for harsh environments
- Use of flexible flat cables which can bend.
- Without damaged and takes up less space than traditional wires.
PCB Manufacturing & PCB Assembly Advantages:
- Installation Flexibility.
- Improved Heat. Dissipation.
- Improved Airflow
- Increase in design freedom.